Admissions Representatives Needed
Be a College Admissions Representative
Thomas Brown College is seeking goal oriented individuals to join our team as country specific ADMISSIONS CONSULTANTS, to be in charge of all aspects of student enrollment and recruitment.
Thomas Brown College is a new age Caribbean institution of higher learning that provides highly-desired skill-based, career education and training programs and courses that are tailored to the individual needs of students, businesses and organizations, and are accessible to our students anywhere, anytime—Online!. We use technology to deliver affordable college certificates to give our students possibilities and opportunities.
As a vocational and career college it seeks to foster relationships with business sectors and the learning community as a whole. It provides ambitious students with the skills necessary to help them contribute to the economic growth of their employers, pursue a career that will add value to their lives, enable them to use their previous training more completely, open the doors to exciting careers, or enable them to create their own employment and enhance their quality of life. Our vocational certificates and career training programs enable students to seek employment in the general economy, start or grow their careers, start their own businesses and be productive in the community.
What services will you provide?
- Recruit students for career programs offered by Thomas Brown College
- Make presentations to businesses, government and prospective students about the educational opportunities available and earning a certificate at the College
- Provide information about the benefits of enrolling at Thomas Brown College
- Provide consistently accurate information about the College to businesses and prospective students
What is required to be an admissions representative?
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred
- Three years’ sales experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with the business community required
- Strong time-management skills, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to motivate others to action
- Entrepreneurial and highly ethical
- Sincere interest in helping others achieve career goals
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
What is in it for you?
- Extra income
- An opportunity to help others get a quality education
- Convenient and flexible work
- Choose only the courses you want to teach